Many of us jump from diet to diet. Low-fat, paleo, weight watchers, keto etc., but what are common underlying rules of several of these diets and how can you make those choices today?
- Meal Prep. People who take time to prepare healthy foods, package it and take it to work are more likely to be successful with their diet. We all have days where we can't be perfect, stick to an 80/20 rule.
- Exercise. People who increase movement whether it's cardio, weight lifting or any type of movement are closer to achieving their goals. Whether weight loss or strength building is your end goal, consistency pays off.
- No processed foods. Franken-foods will kill you, slowly but surely. There are few things that are black and white in this world, this is one of them.
- Try organic but especially when selecting your protein. Meat and chicken should be grass-fed and antibiotic free. Fish is a great alternative as well, avoid farm-raised.
- Oil. Cook with PAM organic or try almond butter, MCT or coconut oil. These are the healthier alternatives to canola and regular oil, these two last ones will clog your heart and the hearts of those you love.
If you'd like a specific plan for yourself based on your daily habits and food intake, feel free to reach out to me. email@example.com. I'm here to help.
Eat well, sweat often.
Scratch the Diet