This Policy explains:
· How we collect, use, and share information from or about you;
· How our online advertisements (such as banner ads) on third party sites treat data;
· Your choices about our use of your personal data;
· How you can access and update your information; and
· How you can exercise your rights
How We Collect Personal Data
“Personal Data”) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or a combination of information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate a specific person. We may collect Personal Data directly from you, when you provide it This can occur when you fill out applications, create accounts, complete a purchase, add money to your account, send in forms, take surveys, or fill in various online fields on our Sites. We also collect Personal Data when you contact us with inquiries, customer support requests, You do not have to provide us with your Personal Data.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We may collect the following types of Personal Data from you through our Sites and related to our Services, subject to applicable laws:
· Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, fax or phone number;
Comments, Posts and Submissions
When you submit online forms, participate in surveys, contests, promotions, or sweepstakes, join online chat discussions, request customer support, submit testimonials, we collect your Personal Data, such as contact information, and other information you choose to share.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site . With your consent, we may use your testimonial and your name.
Purposes and Legitimate Interests for Use of Personal Data
How We Use Personally Data We Collect
We may use the Personal Data we collect for the following purposes:
· Provide Services: To provide our Services, operate our Sites, respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests and orders, process your payments, for bug and error reporting and resolution, to perform upgrades and maintenance;
· Customer Service and Support: To send you important information, such as changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
· Personalization: To personalize your experience on a Site or using the Services, such as by tailoring the content we send or display to you in order to personalize help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience using the Services (“profiling” under EU data privacy law);
· Marketing: To send you marketing communications you have signed up for; and
· Advertising and Referrals: To assist in advertising the Services on third party websites and to track referrals from partner websites.
· Analytics and Improvement: To better understand how users access and use the Services, and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve the Services.
· Verify Identity and Detect Fraud: To verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions, and secure your Personal Data, and for risk control, fraud detection and prevention, and compliance with laws and regulations;
· Comply with Legal Obligations: To comply with the law or legal proceedings such as when required to disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including responding to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements.
Aggregate and Anonymized Information
We may also generate aggregate and/or anonymized information about users for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. This information is not Personal Data.